TCT Announces Call for PapersFebruary 5, 2019
Presentation proposals for the TCT Show Conference, September 24-26 at the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, United Kingdom, are now being accepted.
The annual TCT Conference provides a thought-provoking additive-manufacturing (AM) platform for newcomers and experienced visitors alike, with an educational program that encompasses technological advancements, business-critical insights, cutting edge-applications and new academic research.
Abstracts on the following topics are welcome:
• 3D-printing technologies in the medical and dental industry
• Aerospace applications of 3D-printing technologies
• Application of 3D-printing technologies in new product development
• Business for AM
• Consumer applications of 3D-printing technologies
• Design for AM
• Design-to-manufacturing innovation in automotive applications
• New materials and processes
• New AM and 3D-printing research and academia
• Software for product development and manufacture
• Solutions for AM in series production
• Standardiztion and regulations
• Sustainability and environment
Presentation title, abstract (maximum 200 words), speaker biography (maximum 200 words) and a high-resolution headshot photograph can be submitted via the online application forms now available. Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis until March 29. Questions can be directed to Magda Brzegowy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective speakers are also welcome to submit proposals for their own panel sessions.
AeroDef Manufacturing Set for Long Beach, CA, November 16-18
Thursday, October 7, 2021