TCT Announces Call for PapersFebruary 5, 2019
Presentation proposals for the TCT Show Conference, September 24-26 at the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, United Kingdom, are now being accepted.
The annual TCT Conference provides a thought-provoking additive-manufacturing (AM) platform for newcomers and experienced visitors alike, with an educational program that encompasses technological advancements, business-critical insights, cutting edge-applications and new academic research.
Abstracts on the following topics are welcome:
• 3D-printing technologies in the medical and dental industry
• Aerospace applications of 3D-printing technologies
• Application of 3D-printing technologies in new product development
• Business for AM
• Consumer applications of 3D-printing technologies
• Design for AM
• Design-to-manufacturing innovation in automotive applications
• New materials and processes
• New AM and 3D-printing research and academia
• Software for product development and manufacture
• Solutions for AM in series production
• Standardiztion and regulations
• Sustainability and environment
Presentation title, abstract (maximum 200 words), speaker biography (maximum 200 words) and a high-resolution headshot photograph can be submitted via the online application forms now available. Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis until March 29. Questions can be directed to Magda Brzegowy, email@example.com.
Prospective speakers are also welcome to submit proposals for their own panel sessions.
Randy Kish Rejoins PMA as Membership Engagement Manager
Monday, April 5, 2021
Two Scholarship Recipients to be Recognized at 2021 AMUG Con...
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
3D Metal Printing Magazine Launches Revamped Website
Monday, March 29, 2021